5 Star Rabbit Accommodation
At Furry Friends Hotel, your pet can expect to find:
- Large hutches in a lovely summer house in the large garden
- Bright spacious hutches with personal sleeping quarters.
- Farm Hay.
- Fresh green vegetable medley, pellets and water daily
- Large runs available on grass or decking
Option for accommodation in hutches either in:
- Bunnytopia (Heated Log Cabin 5m x 3m double glazed with music)
- The Haven (Heated summerhouse with music)
- The Lodge (secure covered outdoor enclosure)
- The Barn (Secure garden building)
Rabbits are given space for regular exercise each day.
Health & Hygiene
Hutches are cleaned and freshened every day.
All rabbits need to be vaccinated against VHD and myxomatosis.
We use Bishopbriggs vet centre or Bishopbriggs Vets 4 Pets and they take excellent care of our own rabbits and all our foster rabbits. In the unlikely event that your rabbit/pet takes ill, they will be taken there for expert, caring attention.
Each hutch is disinfected between guests.
We pride ourselves on providing the very best in care and accommodation.
Regular updates are provided and more frequent contact is available on request and standard on 6-foot accommodation, this also includes Hop to Forage treats too!!
We frequently support Beloved rabbits www.belovedrabbits.org they are a local Scottish based rabbit charity providing a host of rehoming services and advice for rabbit owners old and new alike. They are successfully achieving their aim of creating a better future for rabbits through rescue, rehabilitation, adoption & education.
Feel free to visit our new store with new products hand chosen for your bunnies/pets. www.furryfriendshotel/store.co.uk
We will frequently be adding new products and services to fully support your furry friends.
For more tips on rabbit and pet care why not visit our blog at www.furryfriendshotel.co.uk/blog/
Feel free to contact us for any help, support or advice you might need. Just give Mike a call/text on 07758 317569